Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Stamping and Blogging with Tulips & FREE Shipping!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back. I hope you all had a delightful Easter. Kind of hard to let it go just yet as I love-love-love this Tulip Set from Stampin’ Up! called Blessed Easter. So pretty and just so easy to work with.

SAM_6345

………..and here is the sketch

    sb53

The card base is Shimmer White Card Stock and the mats are Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe. Pretty combination for sure. The is Vary Vanilla Seam Binding but colored with my Calypso Coral Marker to it would match. That’s so easy to do.

The images were colored with Markers in Blush Blossom, Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze. I used a Blender Pen to move the color around and did a little Marker Layering. Same with the leaves…..done in Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz.

I then added some Basic Pearls to the Ribbon to finish it off. Hope you like it.

If you don’t have a Demonstrator…I’d love to fill those shoes. Just let me know.

Here is the supply list for this card and don’t forget we have FREE Shipping until Friday night!!! Just click here to get to my store!

Make sure to hop on over to the other Design Team Members and see what they have done with this sketch.

Sandi MacIver. www.stampingwithsandi.com

Amy Koenders – www.stampwithAmyK.com

Michelle Last – www.michellelast.co.uk

post signature

4 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Lee, this is just beautiful! I wish that I had your coloring skills. :) Fabulous card.

Michelle Last said...

The colouring of the tulips is just beautiful, I love your card, thanks for the inspiration Lee xx see you very soon!!

Unknown said...

WOW, beautiful as always, LOVE the colors you used on the tulips, and the white space.....

gale said...

Gorgeous!! Love the coloring and the colors you used.