Monday, April 7, 2014

Customer Appreciation in April

Hi Everyone,

I love my Stampin’ Up! Customers /Friends so I wanted to do a fun class to say Thanks!!

I will be holding this class in Jacksonville on Saturday April 26th….. Doesn’t it look fun? If you are in the area please let me know if you would like to join me.

I don’t want to leave anyone out. So…….

purse class 2All of my customers who place an order with me in April will get this Class Tutorial via email as a Thank You from me for this fun set of Cards and matching Purse. How exciting huh?

All you have to do is go to my website and place your order and I will get it to you!!

Want to know what you’ll need?

Featured Products are:
Delightful Dozen (#128547 wood, #122652 clear)
 Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (#133363)
 Gold Foil Sheets (#132622)
 Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape (#133000)
 Gold Sequin Trim (#132983)

Featured Techniques:
 Confetti Shaker, Dry Embossed Foil, Heat Embossed Foil, Punched Washi Tape, Pocket Card

So are you ready to get this in your inbox?

Let me know and happy Stamping!

post signature

No comments: