Here is a little card I did with one of the very special stamp sets in the Whole Lot of Love Valentine Campaign from Stampin’ Up! You won’t find these in the catalog but can at my online store. Flyer below card and directions below that.
Don’t you love the Envelope Liner? It’s on sale starting today….see below.
Directions below, but wait….looks what’s on sale this week! Perfect time for the Envelope Liner to be on sale!!
- Stamp Sets: Follow My Heart (C) 133107 $11.95
- Inks: Black Stazon #101406 $7.95
- Paper: Basic Black#121045 $6.95, Pink Pirouette #111351 $6.95, Very Vanilla #101650 $8.50
- Other: Basic Rhinestones #119246 $4.95, Black Sharpie, Melon Mambo Marker # Pear Pizzazz #131266 $3.50, Embossing Folders Stripped #123128 $7.95-Pretty Print Embossing Folder #132175 $7.95, Lace Doilies #129399 $2.95, Pink Pirouette Ribbon #122981 $6.95
Black Card Base: 4 ¼ x 11 folded in half
Very Vanilla Stripped Mat 4 -1/8 x 5 -3/8
Scraps for two Very Vanilla Hearts
Pink Pirouette Heart 4 ½ x 4 ¼
- Color the Stem and Flower using Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo Markers #
- Stamp Sentiment (all but the flower and stem) in Black Stazon
- Huff and Stamp
- Run stamped saying through the Big Shot using the Hearts Collection Framelit #4 from the outside
- Cut out Very Vanilla Heart # 3 from outside
- Cut Pink Pirouette Heart #2
- Emboss the Very Vanilla Mat cut to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 with the Stripped Embossing Folder attach to black card base
- Attach Paper Doily with adhesive
- Attach Embossed Pink Heart with Adhesive
- Attach Embossed Very Vanilla Heart with Dimensionals
- Attach the last Heart with the saying with Dimensionals
- Stamp and cut out Eiffel Tower and attach with Dimensionals (stamp with Black Stazon)
- Color in the Heart on the tower with a Pink Pirouette Marker
- Make a small bow and attach with glue dot or dimensional
Happy Stamping and see you soon.