Friday, January 17, 2014

Blessed Easter Beauty

Good Morning Everyone,

I just had to share this gorgeous card featuring the Blessed Beauty Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!

This card was actually done by Susan Best one of my team members for the Over the Top Swap in Houston. 

Please take notice of the details on the flowers….they are magnificent!

SAM_6055

and for a closer look of those flowers, aren’t they exquisite?

SAM_6056

Here is the stamp set .

image

If I can help with any of your stamping needs please don’t’ hesitate to ask.

Happy Stamping!

post signature

3 comments:

Ms said...

very pretty card.... such a soothing color. I think this is my favorite stamp in a very long time. I separated the words from the flowers and now there is no end....lol. Thx for sharing your card idea

irishgalkelly said...

Stunning! The 3-d effect of the tulips is so pretty!! Susan did an outstanding job. Thanks for sharing with all of us Lee!

Christyne said...

Oh my word!! That is just STUNNING!! I love all the layers and fussy cutting (TOTALLY my thing). Kudos to Susan for her wonderful creation!