Wednesday, December 18, 2013

On the Road Again and a Happy New Year

Just had a great visit with our son and his family.....so nice to see them and our Grandchildren for the Holidays. 
Now on the Road heading to Myrtle Beach for a few days of much needed R&R but will be home for Christmas. Hopefully the traffic will remain light of I'll have to shut my eyes the whole way!! I'm such a back seat driver!!! lol See below for a really pretty New Years Card featuring some new Paper that will be in the New Occasions Catalog.
Isn't this gorgeous?? Love the striped Envelope Liner, don't you?? Twine and Sequins....all  coming soon!!! I will have shares coming soon so let me know if you are interested. 



I'll be back soon with another share....in the meantime....Happy Stamping!!!

post signature

No comments: