Thursday, August 29, 2013

Whoo Hoo! and a Big Thank You!

It's here, it's here!
Look what I just got in the mail or via Mr. Brown (UPS).
My travel document and info for Founders Circle. How exciting!
It's one of the perks for being in the top 100 Demonstrators!

I have all of you to Thank for this...without your continued support I couldn't have done this. So Thanks from the bottom of my heart! 

I haven't opened it Yet as I want you to see how pretty it is.....


Here we go....let's open up this beauty.......look at the documents and the dsp folder! They leave no detail untouched!
....and little luggage tags...how cute are those? 
a better view.....see the little snippet of Tangerine tango for the pull tag? Seriously Beautiful!!!
It's an honor to represent such a fabulous company...I just love my job!

Thanks again everyone for helping me achieve this! It means the world to me and so do you!

Have a great weekend!




post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Congratulations, Lee...well deserved! What a beautiful invitation and each item is so fabulously done...know you will have a blast on the trip!