Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sketched Birthday

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. It was a busy one for me with my Ice Cream Sundae Sunday and then Barbeque yesterday. But oh so fun!

I’m working on my club cards today….well I’ve only got one done…..but wanted to share.

I made a window card of sorts using the nee “Sketched Birthday”. I really like how this came out….except I will make the border piece in Coastal Cabana when I cut. Seems it doesn’t show well with the layers but you get the gist.

Isn’t this little hat adorable? I love it! I used some of the new in-colors too. Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding. Well now I’m hungry!!! hehe

SAM_4010_thumb[22]

The Double Bow was made using my Hubby’s Bow Maker available on the top or right side of my blog. Makes Bow making so easy. I love that he made this for me.

Don’t forget about my New Product Share that is going on right now. I will be placing the first order this Friday. Just hit the contact me button at the top right of my blog to let me know.

Click here for more info…..

Thanks for stopping in today. Hopefully I will be back soon with my 2nd and 3rd card.

post signature

4 comments:

Stef H said...

o boy! i love this! i may have to case it!

hugs :)

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet card...could be for any age and either guy or girl....thanks!

Rose Ann Marr said...

Lee...What a fun card. Thanks for sharing

gale said...

I love that birthday hat-it's so cute and this card is perfect!