Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Kind and Cozy and Reserve your Spot in the Share

Hi Everyone,

Good Golly I’ve been busy. Not sure where time has gone but it has! I apologize for not getting with you for so long. it feels so good to be posting again.

New Stampin’ Up! Product Share Below

I wanted to share a cute card I did this morning for my Ice Cream Sundae Sunday I’m having here on Sunday….of course!

This is using the new set called “Kind and Cozy”. I just love the little gingham don’t you?

SAM_3990

I love the crispness of the Melon Mambo with the White (my fav) and just a hint of Old Olive for interest…..so clean looking don’t you agree?

So the Designer Series Paper is called Gingham Garden and will be part of the share I will do.

Reserve your spot by Wednesday May 29th to take part of the first round. If you buy the “I Want It All” you will save on Shipping.

Shares will be as follows:

  • Designer Series Paper:

11 New and different packages ….you will receive a 6x6 of each piece. For a total of 66 pieces for only

$18.10 + $5.60 Priority Shipping

  • Ribbon Share:

3/4” Chevron Ribbon (12 colors) you will receive 2 yards of each

3/8” Ruffled Stretch Trim (5 New Colors) 2 yds. of each

Total Price for both Ribbons (34 yards) is $36.00 + $5.60 Priority Shipping

Button Share:

3-Very Vintage Designer Buttons and 4h In Color Boutique Details $3.44

I want it all Share:

The DSP, Ribbon and New Designer Button only with combined shipping……(save’s you $$)

$57.00 +$5.70 Priority Shipping

Email me today by clicking the contact me button at the top right of my blog to reserve your spot. Make sure to send me your full name, address and phone number. When the shares are full I will bill you by paypal and order the share on Friday, May 31st!

Don’t you want to try it all for just a little?

Happy Stamping

post signature

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, I had this set on my wish list and now I KNOW I want it for sure! CUTE!
BTW, you do know your word verification is still on?

Rose Ann Marr said...

Great card I love the DSP you used and the colors pop! Thanks for sharing. I wish they would keep this ribbon around for a while.

gale said...

This is so cute!! I love that gingham and those colors.