Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hurry! It’s almost over Sale-a-Bration Product and Recruit Special!!

Only a few days left to get the Recruit Special from Stampin’ Up! For $99+ tax (free shipping) you get $156.50 in merchandise! So what are you waiting for? Click here and join my team today. It will be fun adding you to my Family Tree! Have questions? Just hit the contact me tab and send me an email. I’ll be happy to answer them.

Receive these Free just for signing up! Magic bow Maker and set of three Card Stands!

Sale-a-Bration Products below….make sure you haven’t missed something you wanted for FREE!

If you want to take advantage of Sale-a-bration you need to do it soon. You can order directly from my webite by clicking here….and did you know that you can get MDS there and Clearance Rack Items to add to your Qualifying Order? You can!! Yippee! But you have to hurry!!

Here is a glance of the free products you can earn!

sab-1

sab2

sab3

sab4

and last but not least!

sab5

Thanks for stopping in. Y’all have a great day!

post signature

No comments: