Saturday, February 16, 2013

Simple Wedding Dress

Hi Everyone,

Have you seen the new Framelit Dress and Bundle you can get from Stampin’ Up!?

SAM_3188

Oh my! I thought (just for a second) I didn’t need to have this! That’s too funny, huh? I Love, Love, Love this Framelit…it’s so stinkin’ cute and versatile.

  • Here I made a Wedding Card using the Dress Up Framelit and several Embossing Folders. Elegant Lines for the dress, Perfect Polka Dots and the new Cloudy Day Embossing Folder for the background.
  • I used the Ovals Framelits to cut the base of the card using the largest Scalloped Oval and then the next largest oval for the cloud piece and then cut the frame again with the largest and third largest oval at the same time to make the frame.
  • The dress form was cut out of Sahara Sand as I didn’t want it to be too dark.
  • I used tiny pearls and one diamond for the necklace and some Taffeta Ribbon for the bow using the smallest setting on my Magic Bow Maker. (available on the right side bar and at the top of my blog)

That’s it for today. I’m hoping to post again tomorrow.

Have a GREAT Weekend!

post signature

4 comments:

Mary said...

I felt the same way with this die but got it anyway and SOOO glad I did, it really makes a cute card!

Nola Burkhard said...

I too love being a Demonstrator with Stampin' Up!

Your card is---STUNNING!

Stamp, Create, Play ... Everyday!
Nola

gale said...

Wow, beautiful card!! I have looked at this die but to be honest, I haven't used the ones I have enough to allow myself to buy another. It is super cute though.

Glenda Mollet said...

Oh Lee, you have hit one right out of the park this time! I was on the fence, too. But this one changed my mind. Got my stamp set and dies today and had to case your card immediately. Thanks for your continuing inspiration.