Thursday, February 28, 2013

Guest Artist and Swap Team Member

Hi Everyone,

I want to share a few of the swaps I received this past week from our new Swap Team.

Here is Christina Cummings darling card. She used one of the single stamps available until March 31st called “Ears to You”! Isn’t it the cutest???

SAM_3211

Here is a flyer for your convenience if you’d like to see. You can order online at my store if you’d like too. Just click here to be directed there.

SingleStamps3Lee (2)

I will be back tomorrow with another swap card for you!

Thanks for stopping in!

post signature

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Love, love, love these little guys!

gale said...

This card is so cute. I love those little bunnies and that medallion too. Sorry I haven't been visiting as much lately-we've been battling a bunch of illnesses here. :(