Friday, December 28, 2012

Pop Up Posies! Wow!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I finally broke into my Pop Up Posies Designer Kit and totally changed course on the way. You’ll see

btw this is part of the share I’m doing…see here for details on getting into my share and getting some of these posies of your own. First share is full but working on my 2nd so hurry!

Here is the finished product….SAM_2742

First I Pierced 10 of the flowers like the directions said.

SAM_2730

Then I decided to sponged them……

 SAM_2731  SAM_2732

Next it said to crumple them….uh…okay?

SAM_2733oh my….I may have gone too far!

SAM_2734 Nope! The brads went through fine and this is how it looked.

then it said to crumple it again and squeeze it into shape. So I did! Pretty huh? Except I changed my mind and didn’t use the die cut tags that come with it. I wanted some Green in it.

SAM_2736

That’s when I decided to pull out the new Delicate Details Lace Tape….wasn’t sure how I felt about this tape (you get two styles in one package). Well I gotta tell ya! I LOVE IT!

I just peeled it back and stuck it on the green that I scalloped with my punch. So pretty and so easy!

SAM_2738

Next I ran the White Mat part way through the Big Shot using the Brand Spankin’ New Embossing Folder called “Vine Street” that you will be able to get FREE during Sale-a-Bration. It’s one of the Free things in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure. Love it!!! Don’t you??

SAM_2738

Listen if you don’t have a Demonstrator and would like to get a Sale-a-Bration Brochure in the mail along with the Spring Mini just let me know. I’m happy to send you one.

Thanks for stopping in and making my day. I love the comments!

post signature

4 comments:

gale said...

It's beautiful! I was not planning to get that folder but now I think I will.

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!Happy New Year!

Carol Carriveau said...

Obviously I am going from to to bottom but having such fun looking at your sneak peaks....these flowers are wonderful!

Mitzi said...

This is very pretty, Lee.