Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Love My Red Birds! & Angel Tree Event

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I’ve been away again….I had my Charity event last Saturday for the Salvation Army Angels and just trying to catch up. See a few pictures at the end of my post.

Yesterday I started doing my Christmas Cards (yes I know I’m later than I wanted to be) and wanted to share with you one of the designs I did yesterday. There are about 70 there….only 250 to go Phew!!!! One day at a time right? hehe

              SAM_2677

Here is a close up of the card….I love the red in the card…..always love crisp white an a touch of color.

SAM_2679

The image is from Serene Silhouettes and the Merry Christmas Stamp is from the Come to Bethlehem Stamp Set.

I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip and then removed the color from the birds with a Blender Pen and then added Real Red with a Marker. I found the color looked more like Cherry Cobbler, I guess because there was a bit of brown on the birds, so I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobble. Good match don’t you think? I hope you like it. I’m going to be sending these to my customers…well I’ll have to make more but this is one of the designs…..so those of you that stamp with me….don’t look. hehe

Here are few pictures from our Stamping Event this past Saturday. Thanks Jax Starz and Civitan for all you do to make these events so successful!

SAM_2633 SAM_2634

This was just the beginning of the things that were brought in…..here is Jake from the Pace Center for Girls and one of my Civitans along with Kelly my long time friend and customer and now fellow Civitan helping out!

Check out these girls having fun!!! Because of all my helpers and stamping friends who took part in our Raffle we will be taking care of a minimum of 50 Angels from the proceeds. How awesome is that???

SAM_2638SAM_2639SAM_2640SAM_2641SAM_2644SAM_2645SAM_2673SAM_2649SAM_2655SAM_2671SAM_2654SAM_2648

Thanks for stopping in…..I’ve got to get ready for my club tonight so I’d better get moving.

Happy Stamping!

post signature

3 comments:

Mary R. said...

what stamps did you use and did you score your card your self??
Thank you its very beautiful....

MaryRedford

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful cards,love what you did with your stamp...

irishgalkelly said...

Love this card Lee! Cardinals are a favorite of mine and look so pretty with this stamped image. Once again, a stunning card and thinking outside the box a little bit. LOVE!