Sunday, December 30, 2012

By the Tide Anyone?

Good Morning Everyone!

Just a few more days to join my first share. More info here. You won’t want to miss it!

I’ve got another Sneak Peek for you of a set called “By the Tide”. I’m partial to all things that have to do with the Sea….love the beaches and sea creatures that go with it. Well most of them anyway, hehe!!

I thought this little Sea Horse was just the cutest. Don’t you think. I may cut out a few of them and pop them up over the stamped image I think.

SAM_2753

I used tons of colors on this card. Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Read Red, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Soft Suede. You should have seen my hands after this one. Ink Everywhere!!!! hehe

Anyway this fun set will be available to you from the New Spring Mini beginning January 2nd. Other images include a Shell, a Fish , a Lobster, some words and a Medallion. Love it!!! Can’t wait to do more with it. I think the Lobster is up next!!

Have a wonderful Day and Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Thank you for making this set a part of your Sneak Peak...I am so in love with this and know I can make at least a few people happy with cards made from it! Thank you for this great sample!

gale said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Those little seahorses are so cute.