I am so excited today for so many reasons. For One, I’d like to introduce you to my First Level Downline on my “Family Tree”….The Jacksonville STARZ (although we are not limited to just Florida…I’ve got girls in North Carolina, South Carolina, California and other states). Make sure to check out the other Girl’s Family Tree’s and see where you might fit….we’d love to have you on board!
Look here….I think I still see a few blank spaces on mine if you would like to join my family! ….and this is the absolute perfect time to do it! (more about that below)
Click on the tree to join my team today!
See what a $99 Investment can do for you!
Dates: November 1 - December 16, 2012
Promotion Details: New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family during the promotion period will received a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads-they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals! It's INK-redible
- $99 kit gives you $125 in Stampin’ Up! Merchandise of your choice and all the Business Supplies to get you started
- Sign Up Special from Stampin’ Up! is a set of Ink Pads… your choice of Color Family (excluding Neutrals)! a $49.95 value with no Shp. or tax.
- We’ve also got a Hostess Special this month where if you Hostess a workshop totaling $450 in Merchandise you will receive a FREE Set of Stamp Pads (color family of your choice of Subltles, Brights or Regals (excluding Neutrals) another $49.95 Value (if you would prefer to book a party let me know)
- How do you combine these two??? Easy
- Sign up and be your own Hostess this month and have a $450 Workshop/Party and you will receive both sets for FREE…and you will receive $65 in Free Mdse and 1 half Price Item!!! How fabulous is that??? Pretty stinkin’ fabulous I’d say!!! What a way to Start your Business for a GREAT $99 Investment!!!!
- But that is not all…..I am offering you a “Signing Bonus” of one of two items below…..and this will go to all of my levels of downline for 5 levels!!
So sign up with any of my girls in my five levels of downline and you will get one of these items for FREE…from me. Well……That’s with my Hubby’s blessing I should say!!!
Now onto the Show….”The Jacksonville STARZ Blog Hop” is here…..Here is my Card Share and my Blog Candy!
- Card Base is Sahara Sand, followed by a Cherry Cobbler Mat and Whisper White Mat that was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
- I then cut a Doily out of Sahara Sand using the Delicate Doilies Sizzlet and the Circle Die was used for the center image piece
- I stamped in Black Stazon and used my Aqua Painter to color directly from my ink pad lids for the color. I then used the little script stamp from French Foliage after it was colored.
- I felt it needed a bit more so on went the Double Bow in the yummy Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and two tags punched using the Jewely Tag Punch and the set that matches…Tiny Tags.
I hope you like it!!
Here is my blog candy. A Brand New Mixed Bunch Stamp Set ….all you have to do is leave a comment with your contact info and I will draw for the Winner on Sunday….
Click on the links to continue or go to the end of the blog and hit on Stamping Inferno
- Lee Conrey- Jacksonville, Fl www.stampingleeyours.blogspot.com
- Susan Best-Jacksonville, Fl www.stampinginferno.blogspot.com
- Rose Ann Marr-Lehigh Acres, Fl www.rosesstampinpad.blogspot.com
- Donna Thames-Jacksonville, Fl www.thymetostamp.wordpress.com
- Gina Little-Jacksonville, Fl www.redrosesstamper.blogspot.com
- Sheilah Neff- Corona, Ca www.stampwithus.com
- Lisa Swett- Jacksonville, Fl www.inkydivastamper.wordpress.com
- Christina Cummings – Jacksonville, Fl www.christinaoriginals.blogspot.com
- Lisa Tyndall- Ponte Vedra, Fl www.Lisatstamps.blogspot.com
- Zarogina Azocar- Roseville, Ca
- Joan Koeppel- Fernandina Beach, www.stampinupontheisland.com
I so appreciate you stopping by and it is my great pleasure to introduce you to Susan Best from Jacksonville, Florida - Stamping Inferno
P.S. If you would prefer to be a Hostess during this fabulous time contact me and we’ll find a date……or do a Workshop in a Box! You don’t want to miss out on those FREE Stamp Pads do you???