Monday, November 12, 2012

Create Your Own Designer Paper with Flowering Flourishes

Hi Everyone,

This set “Flowering Flourishes” has been sitting in my workspace for a week now with a thought in my mind that it would be great Background Designer Paper!!

So what do you think???

SAM_2514

Sometimes less is better don’t you think? Once I did the background piece by turning the stamp and filling in the piece of paper randomly I wondered what else I might add.

Then the little image jumped out at me and so I made it the focal point. I colored it in with Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black Markers.

Of course I had to add a double bow using my bow maker and the fabulous Seam Binding. So pretty don’t you think. I think it would make a fabulous Monogrammed card too with just an initial. That’s where I was headed with it but lent my set out so this is what took it’s place.

Hope you like it.

I’d love to hear what you think…..comments are always welcome and brighten my day.

Have a wonderful week!!!

post signature

3 comments:

gale said...

beautiful. What a great idea to use that stamp to create background paper. Love how the background is so full of flourishes and the image is so clean and simple.

Rose Ann Marr said...

Fabulous. Just a pop of color makes this card a 10. I love love love the Bow Maker. I get so many complements on my bows. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Alice said...

Using the stamp as a background was super idea. I love the classic look!