Happy Saturday Everyone!
I am having “Snow Much Fun” with this oldie but goody set from Stampin’ Up!
I’ve had it on my desk for two days now thinking I wanted to make something really cute with it. I hope you like it!
Product used on this card:
- Crumb Cake Card Stock #120953 $6.95
- Elegant Eggplant Cardstock #105126 $6.95
- Elegant Eggplant Ink Pad #126969 $5.96
- Always Artichoke Ink Pad #126972 $5.95
- White Craft Pad #101731 $7.50
- Aqua Painter #103954 $16.95 for two
- Brayer #102395 $12.50
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon #122332 $6.95
- Wood Grain Embossing Folder #127821 $ 7.95
- Stripes Embossing Folder #123128 $7.95
- Snow Much Fun Stamp Set #122562 $19.95
All supplies available on my website where you can shop in your pj’s all weekend!
- Bow Maker can be ordered at the top of my blog
- Cut base to 4 1/4 x 11 (Crumb Cake)
- Next layer in Crumb Cake run through the Big Shot with the Wood Grain Embossing Folder
- Elegant Eggplant Mat cut to3 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Plaid piece make with a piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock cut to 4 x 5 1/2 and this is how you make it. Brayer on Elegant Eggplant to the top inside of the Stripes Embossing Folder…lay your crumb cake piece inside and run through the Big Shot. Rinse off the Stripes EF and now brayer on some Always Artichoke and lay the cad stock in going the other direction. Viola’ you have plaid or checkered background paper!
- Now for the image piece. Cut your Crumb Cake to 2 3/8 x 3 1/4 . Stamp in Stazon (Black). Color the snowman with an aqua painter and white ink. Just lift right off of your White pad to do this. It give the snowman just enough color to make him pop off the page.
- I used the aqua painter and the other ink pads to color in the rest of the image.
- My bow of course is done with my very fav ribbon the Crumb Cake Seam Binding and my Magic Bow Maker. It’s available for purchase at the top of my blog
Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you back soon. I love to read your comments if you would like to say hello!!