Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bordering on Romance

Hi Everyone,

I am having so much fun (still) with my Watercolor Paper scraps. Look what I’ve done here.

SAM_2214

This is how it started….hmmmmmmmm pick a set and some DSP. (see all the other scraps I’ve cut)

SAM_2202

Stamp image in Black Stazon and using my Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Markers I highlighted the edges of the image. Then started to blend with my Aqua Painter.

SAM_2203SAM_2204

Looking pretty good huh? Now to decide on the right combo

Aha…I’ve got the fabulous DSP from the Mini that is the little paper stack. It’s called Festival of Prints…I love it! I think I’ve made my choice.

SAM_2205SAM_2206

Gotta use Ribbon, right? How about the delicious Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding?

Doing a Double Bow below on my Bow Maker.  I scalloped a piece of Lucky Limeade to add to the DSP as well.

SAM_2207SAM_2208

To save ribbon….I do my bow and then tape to the back like this.

SAM_2210

Ta Da!!!! Hope you like it. I added a few Rhinestones and used my Stripes Embossing Folder. I think that folder makes everything so elegant.

SAM_2212

post signature

5 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful card - love the colors and the lines EF really makes this pop!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Gorgeous! Love that you thought to use this set w/this theme.

gale said...

Wow, beautiful!! Who needs copics when plain old su markers can do this. Amazing!

Kitty A. said...

The projects with your leftovers are adorable, and this is my Fav... so far. Thanks for a step-by-step process of the coloring technique. I purchased your bow maker a year ago and it is always within reach I use it so much.

Joan V said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing.