I have a pretty card to share today….it features the “Blooming with Kindness Set” from Stampin’ Up! This is one of my all time favorites and so easy to use. You know I’m all about EASY!!!
- Blooming with Kindness Set #126422 $16.95
- Very Vanilla CS #101650 $8.50
- Cajun Craze CS #119684 $6.95
- Crumb Cake CS #120953 $6.95
- Cajun Craze Ink Pad #126965 $5.95
- Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad #126966 $5.95
- Sponge Daubers ##102892 #10.95
- Always Artichoke Ink #126972 $5.95
- Crumb Cake Ink #126975 $5.95
- En Francais’ Background Stamp #109521 $17.95
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder#120175 $7.95
- Labels Collection Framelits #125598 $26.95
Directions for this card:
- The card base is very Vanilla The Mat is made with Crumb Cake and cut to 4 x 5 1/4
- The second Mat is stamped with the flower from the set and is tone on tone done with Cajun Craze and is cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8…then run through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
- Then the image is stamped on Vanilla in Cajun Craze then daubered with Cherry Cobbler around the edges. Then I took my Aqua Painted and blended the color a bit.
- I then stamped the En Francais with Crumb Cake lightly over the edges. Turning the stamp rubber side up and gently pressing the paper into it concentrating on the outer part, not where the flower is.
- Cut image piece out using your framelit and assemble, popping it up with Dimensionals.