Tuesday, September 11, 2012

While I’m Away “Founders Circle Special” and FREE STAMP SET!!!!

As you may know (or maybe not) I will be attending Founders Circle this year. I will be leaving on Wednesday for a five day fun filled trip to St. George Utah to gather with the top 100 Demonstrator is the United States and also the top 25 Demonstrators from Canada. I’ve only been one other time in my Stampin’ Up! career and that was as a Rising Star…so it’s good to be back!

While I’m away I’d like to offer an Online Special for you.

I will send you all the PDF file with picture of the card and instructions for this card along with a set up for you as my Thank You! All you have to do is place an online order of $50 at my online storeclick here

This is my Founder’s Circle Swap and I’m very excited about it. I know you can’t see it but the tree is so very sparkly. It’s so pretty in real life. Wish the camera could have caught the sparkle.

If that’s not enough….I will also send you a $5.00 Gift Certificate off your next order with me in the envelope I send. Cool huh??? ……..and if that’s not enough one of you that orders will receive this Beautiful “Evergreen” Stamp Set absolutely FREE!!! I will put the names in a hat and announce the winner on Monday, September 17th. Woot-Woot!!!!

So what you waiting for???? Hurry on over to my website

lee's sas

Have a fabulous day and hope you’ll come back soon.

post signature

No comments: