Welcome to the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge. As always Selene and Gretchen have come up with yet another fabulous sketch. I hope you will take the time to hop on over and play along.
Here is the sketch:
…and my imterpretation
I’ve used the Winter Memories Set for this card and just love this set. It brought back so many childhood memories for me.
- I stamped the skates in Soft suede and took my aqua painter without ink and just blended with water to give the skates a touch of color. I then added some green to the leaves and cherry cobbler for the berries. I then ran my image piece through the Big Shot with one of the framelits.
- Then I took my new paper piercing mat and one of the templates to add the piercing all around the edges….so fun. To top that off I decided it needed a bit more color so I took my Cherry Cobbler and did some faux stitching in between the holes.
- The Dsp is from the “Be of Good Cheer” Designer Series Pack and was cut to 2 x 4 1/4
- Before I attached the DSP I added two strips of Cherry Cobble Polka Dot Ribbon that is Scalloped and flipped it over and used the solid side to make the scalloped edge. Kind of a cheater scalloped edges…so simple.
- I then attached the Image piece with dimensionals and added a sentiment. So easy.
I hope you enjoyed your visit today…come back often and enjoy your day!!!