I’ve got a sweet little card for you today. I hope you enjoy it.
The sketch is from the Stamping 411 Blog. Make sure to check it out and see what the other Operators have done.
Here is the sketch….
- The card base is Whisper White and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Mat is Whisper White and cut to 4 x 5 1/4 and dotted with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
- I used a small cut of Polka Dot Parade DSP cut to 2 x 4 3/4
- The image from For the Birds….was stamped in Black Stazon and colored with Watercolor Pencils and blender Pen.
- I then cut it out using a Framelit on my Big shot.
So Easy Peasy!!! Just a sweet little card…
Thanks for stopping in. Hope to see you next time.