I’ve got my First Christmas Card of the Year here. Late for me.
This is from the new Sketch from Stamping 411….hope you’ll play along.
Here is the sketch…
…and her is my take on it.
- The card base is Shimmer White Card Stock and cut to 5x 10 inches. It’s scored at 5”.
- The next layer is that of Gumball Green and cut to 3 3/8 square
- The next layer is embossed using an embossing folder and cut to 3 1/4 square.
- Then comes the fun DSP cut to3” square It’s called Be of Good Cheer.
- Then another layer of Gumball Green cut to 2 5/8 square
- Finally the shimmer white embossed piece cut to 2 1/2 square (sorry the folder I used is not in the catalog, my bad)
- Now I’m ready for the cute mittens. They are stamped in Gumball Green and cut out. I made the pom-poms with some of our bakers twine, sort of a tedious thing to do but oh so cute. Then I added some rhinestones to finish them off.
- The mittens are attached with dimensionals.
So what do you think of my Girly-Girl Mittens? I think my Granddaughter would love these!!!
Have a great weekend.