We’ve got a very cool sketch for you this week.
Check it out!
….and this is my interpretation of the sketch. I hope you like it.
This card was a snap to make……the image speaks for itself.
- The card Base is Very Vanilla and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded in half
- The Basic Black Mat is cut to 4 x 5 1/4
- My next mat is Very Vanilla and embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and is cut to 3 3/4 x 5
- I’ve got a Vertical Strip of DSP from “ Timeless Portrait” cut to 1 1/2 x 43 3/4 and attached to the vanilla piece.
- I ran a length of Cherry Cobbler Ribbon over it and attached to the back of the black mat
- I then stamped the Heart in Cherry Cobbler and cut it out
- The Double Bow sets this off with a hanging Heart popped up with a dimensional.
- One last touch a Rhinestone on the middle of the image.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you soon.