It’s time for Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge again. Where is the time going????
Here is the sketch……
…and my interpretation using some of the new product from Stampin’ Up! Love it!!!!
- The card base is white and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored and folded in half.
- The white mat is cut to 4 x 5 1/4 and run through the Big Shot using the new Fancy Fan Folder (whoo hoo)
- The Rich Razzleberry mat is cut to 2 5/8 x3 7/8
- the DSP comes next and it’s called Floral District and it’s gorgeous! It’s cut to 2 1/2 x 3 3/4
- I used the saying from Itty Bitty Banners and cut it on the new Bitty Banners Framelits. By the way I inked it with Markers done in Rich Razzleberry and our new Gumball Green.
- The flower is from Betsy’s Blossoms and inked with the same Markers. I then cut anc popped up with a dimensional and added a Rhinestone to center of the flower and the left side of the banner.
Make sure to visit us over at Stamping 411 and play along!! It’s fun.
Have a great day and see you all soon.