As you know...I am giving away a Summer Smooches Sampler with a $50 online order. Several of you emailed and said: “What can we do with a 4” sampler? Well tons actually. I will be sending you 12- 4 x 4 sampler pieces, one for each side of the paper so you’ll have plenty to go around.
Here is a little 5 Minute Card I just did using one of those little Sampler Pieces.
I have to say this is one of the cutest series of papers I’ve seen. So fresh and cute. It makes cards in minutes and makes a statement on it’s own. Don’t you think?
- Cut white card stock to 4 1/4 x 11 and score at 5 1/2, then fold.
- Cute Old Olive mat to 4 x4
- Trim down…..the Summer Smooches Mat to 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and tape to Old Olive Mat
- I then tied a yummy Daffodil Delight Double Bow using the new Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon using my Magic Bow Maker (available for purchase on my right side bar) and attached it to the back of the mat with tape.
- Grab your Curly Cute Sentiment and Stamp it in Old Olive and stamp a little image next to it. ( I used the circle from the New Bright Blossoms Set)
- Gotta have bling!!! I added Rhinestones to the center of the circles to make it pop even more.
So there you go….a 5 Minute Card design for you today using the FREE Paper Sampler that can yours!!! You will have the adorable designs to make dozens of cards with this sampler. You don't have to use the whole piece…..sometimes it just take a little 1”x 4” piece and a little ribbon and you’ve got an adorable 5 Minute Card. I’ll try and share that tomorrow.
So how do you get your FREE Sampler???? Just hop on over to my online Store and make a $50 Merchandise Purchase and I will send it directly to you!!! That’s it.
Thanks for stopping in!!!
See you next time!!!!!