Happy Easter weekend to all of you. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
It’s time for another sketch challenge from Stamping 411. I hope you will take a few minutes this weekend to play along with us.
Here is the sketch:
…..and my interpretation ….
I wanted something fun and bring and cheerful here and I think I succeeded. I hope you like it. Not a lot of stamping but still fun with inks and paper and dies.
- My card base is 5 1/4 x 10 1/2
- Lucky Limeade mat is 4 3/4 x 4 3/4
- Whisper White Mat 4 5/8 x 4 5/8- this mat was run though the big shot with the stripped embossing folder. I inked up the top inside part of the folder with Melon Mambo applied with a Brayer. Rinse the brayer and the folder and repeat…. only this time using Lucky Limeade. Make sure to rotate your pattern so you get this cute check.
- The Lucky Limeade Mat is cut to 2 x 4 5/8 and run through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot Embossing Folder. Love mixing Patterns here. Now I’ve cut two circles. The white is a 3” Circle and the Pink a 3 1/2 circle.
- The Sentiment from Sincere Salutations Was stamped in Melon Mambo. I added a semi rhinestone border to add a little dazzle.
- The Flowers were cut from scraps of Melon Mambo using the Flower Fusion Sizzlet Die. Stack the flowers and add a rhinestone to the center.
- I’ve also added a few leaves using the Little Leaves Sizzlet.
- Let’s not forget the Melon Mambo Circle that has been dotted with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
- The final touch was a tiny butterfly from the Butterflies Sizzlet in Daffodil Delight….and a few Rhinestones.
That’s it…..hope you like it. It was tons of fun to make. Thanks for stopping in and we’ll see you next time!