Don’t forget my Summer Smooches Designer Series Sampler I am giving away this month. You still have time! All you have to do is place a $50 merchandise order on my website and I will get one of these out in the mail to you!!! You will receive 1 packet of 12-4x4 sheets!!! That’s enough to easily make 12-25 cards!!
OMG!!! I’m so excited about this new Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper! I had one little piece left that measured 1” x 12 “ and I thought ….I hate to waste it. So this is what I came up with. I hope you like it.
- My card base is Whisper White and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- The Lucky Limeade Mat is cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Whisper Dotted is cut to 3 3/4 x 5 and run through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot Embossing folder.
- Then came my DSP strips cut to 3 7/8 x 1
- The flowers were made using the Flower Fusion Sizzlet and glued together with glue dots. I added a pearl to spruce it up a bit.
- The strips of DSP were adhered and then a strip of Ruffled Ribbon down the center…..
- Did little bows with my bow maker and that’s it!!!
- Sentiment is from Sincere Salutations
So lesson learned…don’t throw those little DSP pieces away….see what you can do with them.
Thanks for stopping in…see ya next time!