Sunday, April 15, 2012

It’s Here!!! The List is Here!!! and a Special Offer!

Hey Everyone!

going-going-gone

Perfect Timing to not only take advantage of my Summer Smooches Designer Series Sampler but to stock up on Retiring Stamps Sets from Stampin’ Up!

            FREE DSP Summer Smooches

You will receive this sampler just for placing a $50 (mdse) online order in my store and it will be sent right to your doorstep.

Want to see the images of the retiring sets??? Just click here to be directed to my website. Then you will click on the Rubber Image that says “Retiring Stamps” to view the images.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you and in the meantime…..Happy Stamping!

P. S. Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack while you are there and periodically as it will be changing and there will be fabulous buys there as well.

post signature

No comments: