Friday, March 2, 2012

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge #245

Can you just even believe it’s Friday already? Where did this week go? I think I need a few more hours in the day to get done what I need to, don’t you?

Anyway it is time for our Stamping 411 Sketch challenge. I hope you will take the time to play along this week. It’s tons of fun. At least take a peek at what the other Operators have done…they are amazing.

Here is the sketch…

Sketch 245

…and my sweet interpretation. I think it’s sweet because of the colors….pink and green….oh yes!


One of my all time favorites sets is Her Expressions. So easy to use and work around. I just love how delicate it is.

The card base is Wild Wasabi and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half after scoring on the Simply Scored. I them added a some Blushing Bride cut to 4 x 4 1/2and added a strip of DSP cut     to 1 1/4 x 4 to the bottom of it. I stamped the saying with Black Stazon onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock cut to 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 and the green mat to 1 3/8 x 2 5/8. The image piece is again stamped with Black Stazon on to Whisper White Card stock cut to 2 x 3 . I did a little Maker layering and coloring. I did light green and added just a touch of the dark green towards the bottom of the leaves. Can you see? The green mat beneath is cut to 2 1/8 x 3 1/8. The flower layer was taped to the card and the saying was popped up with dimensionals. the cute bow is attached with a glue dot. The little circle was stamped with a little stamp from a set called Mixed Bunch in Blushing Bride and mounted on a circle of Blushing Bride cardstock. The I popped it up with a dimensional.

I hope you enjoyed my share today. It’s my Birthday and I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to all you March Birthdays out there!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

post signature


Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful and delicate card...great colors!

Tammy said...

This really is so sweet, soft and pretty!

Barb in Ontario said...

Very pretty card Lee! Hope you had a happy birthday!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I have this stamp and don't use it enough! Happy Bday, too!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Lee what a beautiful friendship card. I agree it is so soft, feminine and pretty. The color combo just works so well with the stamp image and sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sorry I forgot to say Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one.

nitestamper said...

This Card is just gorgeous, Lee!!!!
Super duper colors and a wonderfully done sketch!!!!
I just have to cased it for my Consider it cased week!!!!
belated HB!!!!