Well the weeks are flying by and warmer weather is here that’s for sure. It’s been toasty hot in Jacksonville! ….and when it’s hot outside I always think of red and bright yellow together.
Here is today’s sketch:
….and my interpretation….
Spicy Hot huh???? Kist kidding. I like red and yellow together and the brighter the better….of course I want my white card base with it. hehe
I used the cute new preview set called Bright Blossoms and some of the fun DSP that goes along with it.
- card base is cut to 4 1/4 x 11
- Daffodil Mat is cut to 3 1/8 x 4 1/8
- Red Polka Dot DSP is cut to 3 x 4
- adhere DSP to Daffodil Mat
- stamp three of the Tulips onto a scrap of whisper white card stock. I did this with markers in Real Red and Daffodil Delight. I them added dots with the fine tip end of my Red Marker
- I attached that image piece to the bottom of my matted piece with Mono Adhesive and then added my Triple Loop Bow. I then popped up the whole thing with Dimensionals.
- I hope you noticed that yummy Daffodil Delight Seam Binding…….it’s to die for!!!