Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Leadership Cards and Fun

Hi Everyone,

I don’t think I told you all but I was asked to Present at Leadership Conference in San Antonio last week. Talk about nervous!! Holy Moly!!!

I was asked to share about how I do business “My Way” by helping those in need in my community. It is awesome and I have never enjoyed my job more. To think that I get to do what I love and help people in my community at the same time is just the best!!!

Here are a few shots of me doing my thing……hehe!

leadership 2012 final days 148 - Copy

100_2927 (2)

Yep!! I was nervous but then I realized these were my Stamping Sisters and they were genuinely interested in what I was doing.

100_2929 (3)

They were very attentive don’t you think? glad I didn’t have any hecklers!!

100_2932 (3)

I spot some of my Downline in that Audience…..they are such a support to me. I just love them! I couldn’t do what I do without them that’s for sure. They make me so proud!!!!

100_2933 (3)

I think I was holding the table up here…..uh huh!!

100_2934 (2)

There’s my friend Cindy in the pink….I just love seeing her. She brings lots of memories. We’ve been friends since 2007

100_2935 (2)

I think I’m answering questions here…..it was warm up there…but so much fun once I got the hang of it. I was delighted to have Shelli Gardner in my first Audience for the whole presentation. How sweet of her to come and cheer me on. Her daughter Sara was my “Person” to introduce me and help me through the day or the moment!! Can you believe my glasses broke two minutes before my first presentation and Sara fixed them?? Well she did!

Then I had the best Minute Man….he is the guy that hold up the minutes to let you know how many you have left. Yep!! It was Sterling….Sara’s Dad and Shelli’s husband.

What a family!!! A Stampin’ Up! Family I would say. That’s exactly how they make each and every one of us feel. Like family! I was honored to have them helping me.

Did you know that you can join the Stampin’ Up! Family during Sale-a-Bration for only $125? ….and you will receive a free pack of Designer Series Paper FREE every month for the next year. Wow!! It’s unbelievable. You can join my team too if you want by just signing up on my website here. I’d love to have you on my team.  Have questions? I’d be happy to answer them….just email me and I’ll get back with you. Not a problem.

Here are a few more of the fabulous cards I saw at Leadership. So much talent. I love all the different ways people use Stampin’ Up! product.

 

Leadership Wednesday 2012 001 Leadership Wednesday 2012 002  Leadership Wednesday 2012 005   Leadership Wednesday 2012 012

That’s it for tonight. I’ll see you back in just a few.

Happy Stamping!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Donna Thames said...

I know you were awesome. You are a hero. I hope there is a video we can listen to at some point.

Christyne said...

Lee, I absolutely LOVED your presentation. It was the one I chose FIRST out of all the options and I'm glad I did. I want to do MORE in my community and hearing you speak was just the ticket!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Amanda Sevall said...

Congratulations on making a presentation at leadership and earning the SC trip!! You're totally going to make it to Fiji!! :) We need to catch up - lots of crazy going on here. I hope you are doing well :)