Sunday, October 2, 2011

Glass Painting with “Snow Much Fun” Tutorial

Hi Everyone,

Well I’ve finally gotten around to doing another little Tutorial. You’ll find it on my right sidebar at the top.

I’ve used the “Snow Much Fun” Stamp set from Stampin’ Up! for this cute little plate. By the way…..this is so much cuter in real life….I found it’s very difficult to photograph glass…..so hope you get the idea.

Just think of this cute little plate for a neighbor or a co-worker. Just put a few cookies on it and it will make a fabulous Christmas Gift. Nothing like a “Homemade with Love” Gift for the Holidays.

glass tutorial and dbl embossed card 010                       glass tutorial and dbl embossed card 009 full viewglass tutorial and dbl embossed card 010 close up view

So what are you making for the Holiday Season this year? I’d love to hear.

If you’re in a pinch and on a budget this is a great little idea to try. You can find the plates at most Dollar Stores.

Thanks for stopping by….I hope you enjoyed my little share today and don’t forget, if you are interested in the tutorial it’s at the top of the right sidebar.

Happy Stamping!

post signature

1 comment:

Susan said...

just purchased your snowman tutorial & can't wait to get my paints...what a happy & fun gift this would make, especially when you use the cookie press & add the Xmas cookies on the plate; TFS!