Saturday, October 8, 2011

Extra-Extra!! Bonus Offer!!

Hi Everyone,

It’s raining her in Sunny Florida today and my Hubby is busy making some more of the products he sells to my stamping Friends. Well today he has a special offer just for you!!!

He is offering the three items shown below, the Heat Gun Holder (heat gun not inc), Three Card Stands to display your cards with and a Magic Bow Maker (ribbon not inc) absolutely Free for the month of October. We are offering this in conjunction with the New Sign Up Special from Stampin’ Up!

              Civitan Oct 2011 and sign up specail 015

In case you haven’t heard……The BIGGEST and BESTEST Deal of the Century is out there for you.. so hang onto you hats and read on…..it’s fantabulous!

Just by signing up you will not only receive the Starter Kit valued at $345…you will also receive a “BIG SHOT” or a $100 in Stampin’ Up! Merchandise of your Choice….and My Hubby’s special offer of tools to help you in your Business or Hobby.

So if you calculate that….it’s over $500 worth of product for only $175.00!!!!

This will all be shipped directly to you. As soon as you sign up you will receive access to the Stampin’ Up! Demo site with tons of ideas and business tips and they will get your Starter Kit off to you

….and as soon as I get notification of you signing up under me …I will get your Package from my Hubby out to you Priority Mail!!!

So what are you waiting for……just click here and you’ll be on your way.

               image

Remember you can either be a Business Demo and  create a Business for yourself or be a Hobby Demo and just get the discount….either way is great.

I hope you will consider Joining Team…I’d love to have you!!! I can support you if you are local or long distance too!

Have a great day and look forward to hearing from you!!!!

post signature

No comments: