Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ribbon Share of the Week~Scallops Dot Ribbon

Hi Everyone,

As promised I am offering a Ribbon Share of the Week and this time it’s the lovely Scallop Dots Ribbon.

                                Polka Dot Ribbon

Want to try a lot for a little? then this Ribbon share is for you! I will have to have Five (5) people per share before I can order but with all of you asking that won’t take long to get to.

Each person in the share will get Two (2) Yards of each of these colors mailed directly to you. Well that’s once I cut and assemble your packages.

Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Tangerine Tango. So you will receive 20 yards of assorted Ribbon. How fun is that??? If you were to purchase all of these Ribbons on  your own it would be almost $95 !!

The share is $18.00 + $5.00 Priority Shipping. You will have to email me and put Dotted Ribbon Share in the subject line to take part. Please remember to add your Full name, Address, Phone so we can complete the transaction. When the shares are full I will send you a paypal invoice and order the Ribbon. If you would like to send a check that is fine too. Just let me know by contacting me for my address. Just hit the contact me button  at the top of my blog.

Looking forward to hearing from you and don’t delay as soon as I get a share full I will get them ordered.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

No comments: