Sunday, September 11, 2011

Double Embossing~Natures Nest

One of my customers wants to do a workshop and she always wants to do a Masculine Card. Her friend wants to learn the Double Embossed Technique….so this is what I’ve come up with. Think they will both like it???

swap-barb-sharon'c cards 008 I did a little paper piecing with Basic Black, River Rock and some Lucky Limeade. I them inked up my Hounds tooth Embossing folder with Versamark and ran my three colors through. They I added some Black Embossing Powder to the embossed Piece and Heat set. The black Embossing Powder went into the grooves of the Hounds tooth. The Turtle was embossed as well and then colored with two markers. Old Olive and Cajun Craze. Just to give it a bit of color.

It’s a little damp here in Florida today…not sure if that’s why some of the Embossing Powder stuck to places it shouldn’t  but decided I liked it a bit. Hope you do too.

Thanks for stopping!! Wish me luck on my workshop!!

post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Somehow I missed this wonderful card...love that turtle and the backgrouon is wonderful!!!!