Monday, July 18, 2011

Jessica...One Of My “Workshop In a Box” Girls!Would You Like To Do a Workshop in a Box too?

I just wanted to share a picture of a couple of my Long Distance Stamper Friends. Jessica hosted one of my “Workshops in a Box” and this is what she had to say:

IMG-20110715-00059

“Our night of stamping...lasted over 4 hours! We had a great evening! From left to right: Tina, Jessica and Cathy”

Thanks Lee!

Now don’t they look like they are having fun! A few projects, a few good friends and in this case a little wine…hehe. What more could you ask for…well maybe some chocolate. Maybe I should send some of that in the box as well!!! I’m so glad Jessica shared this picture with me to share with all of you. Thanks Girls for making my job so much fun!!!

If you don’t already have a Stamping Up! Demonstrator and would like for me to fill those shoes….I’d be more than delighted to do that! You might even want to get a few of your closest friends together to do a “Workshop in a Box” too!!! All you have to do is hit the “Contact Me” button at the top of my blog and we will chat about details. You can also just email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net and I’ll be happy to fill you in.

Just in case you didn’t know we have new Hostess Benefits to die for ……check it out by clicking on the “on-line orders” in pink below.

NEW Stampin' Up! Hostess Rewards Program

So Simple and flexible.  The new Stampin' Up! Hostess Rewards Program gives you  more options when you place a merchandise order of $150 or more and it’s also available with on-line orders, too! Make sure to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!! I’ll be back soon with some more shares for you soon.

Don’t forget my Rewards Program too. You’ll earn FREE merchandise from me too!!!

Rewards Card Punched

See you soon.

post signature

No comments: