Friday, July 1, 2011

Big News!!!It’s Here!!!! Ribbon Share and DSP Share!!!

Hi Everyone, I’ll be posting my card a little later but wanted to let you know today is the day you get to order from the new Catalog. Whoo Hoo!!! Plus…..

I am offering a Ribbon and Designers Series Paper Too!

Here is how it works. All you have to do is contact me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net or hit the contact me button on the top of my blog. It takes five people to complete a share of Ribbon and 8 people to complete a DSP Share. Once I have that many people signed up I will order the goodies!!!

So if you are interested in getting lots of the New Ribbons and a 6x6 Piece of every Designer Series Paper just let me know.

New Ribbon Share - includes 2 yards of each ribbon that is NEW in the catalog….this is the “I Want/Need it ALL” Share!

Pages  194 and 195 of the catalog and new colors have a "n" to the left of them

  • 3/8" Ruffled - 5 colors
  • 3/8" Denim - 2 colors
  • 5/8" Satin - 3 colors
  • 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain - 7 colors
  • 3/8" Taffeta - 7 colors
  • 1/8" Taffeta - 2 colors
  • 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon - 10 colors
  • 1/4" Grosgrain - 4 colors

Separate cost to purchase a roll of each would be $320.00

 clip_image001(old picture) of old ribbons….don’t have the new to show as yet…but will soon)!

Share Price is only $ $75.00 that’s 78 yards of ribbon. I do all the work and you just sit back and I’ll send them to you Priority as soon as I can get them cut and shipped. If there are back orders I will certainly let you know as these are already popular.

If you are interested in only one certain ribbon family please email me and I’ll see that I can do. Like all of the new In-colors Ruffle Ribbon etc.

Designer Series Paper Share:

There are 16 packages of DSP including 3 packages of Specialty DSP and if you were to order them all it would cost you almost $200.00 + Shp. and Handling.

I am offering this up in shares of 8. Once the shares are full I will send you a bill through paypal or you can send me a check.  Then I will order them.

Each participant will get a sheet of 6x6 DSP!! All of them!!!
The cost per share is only $34.00 and that is shipped to you Priority Mail!!!

How exciting huh????

When you contact me please give me your full name, address and phone number.

Thanks for stopping in …check back later for a cute card I have for you.

Only 3 hours and 45 minutes until I can order so get them into me…the sooner you, do the faster I can get them to you.

Have a great Day!

post signature

No comments: