Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is Blossoming with Stampin’ Up!

 

image

Hi Everyone!

What a great day. It’s the day so many of you have been waiting for. This is the day you get to order the Sneak Peek Set from Stampin’ Up! called Four Frames.

Check out these samples!!! Holy Moly….are they gorgeous or what?

spring is blossoming - cards (2)

Starting today you can order this set and the Gorgeous Designer Series Paper,  but only for a month…..otherwise you will have to wait until July when the new catalog comes out.

….finally I can show you what I’ve been playing with.

and the gorgeous Designer Series Paper that goes with it!!

Isn’t it gorgeous?

Here’s how you can get your hot little hands on the hottest set of the year!!!

  • Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
  • Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!

*Net sales before tax and shipping

Four Frames Stamp Set can be ordered here at my online store
W: item 123440 | $20.95
C: item 123442 | $15.95

Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper
item 122367 | $9.95

Let me know if I can assist you with your order. I’ll be happy to help. If it’s an April workshop you would prefer……let me help you earn the set and DSP for FREE . I have a few April Dates available…or if you are one of my long distance customers and want to do a workshop in a box to earn this…let me know that too. It can be arranged. You know I love you “Workshop in a Box” Girls. How would you like to be one of my Workshop in a Box Girl’s??? Just hit the contact me button at the top of my blog and ask me how.

I’m so looking forward to hearing from you.

post signature

No comments: