Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Awash With Flowers Could Be Yours!

Hey Everyone,

Sorry to be away so long but my kids have been here for almost a week and we were busy, seeing the sights and just enjoying each other.

My share for today is showcasing the Awash With Flowers Clear Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! This set actually comes in two cases and has 18 stamps!! I embossed the images on Shimmer White and painted the insides with my Aqua Painter and re-inkers. Hope you like it.

(Card inspired by Melanie Watson……)

Question….

Have you ever thought about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator or just doing it for the discount? If so, I have an extra set of “Awash with Flowers” that I earned for FREE and I will give IT,  a Bow Maker and a set of Card Stands (built my Hubby) to the first person that signs up to be on my TEAM.

awash with flowers and stand and bow maker 001

BE THE NEXT DEMONSTRATOR TO JOIN MY TEAM!!!!!!

You get the starter kit for $175.00 (worth $310.00) and you get this gift from me, worth close to $70.

Interested?  email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net

Please CLICK HERE here for info on becoming a demonstrator and the starter kits…just hit the tab that says “Start Your Own Business” …it’s that easy.

Other Perks!!

How would you feel about being able to view and order new stamps and products a whole month before the catalog goes live?

  • Would you enjoy 20% off each and every purchase you make
  • Would you enjoy 30% off your first order of $150. or more, plus receive hostess Benefits?
  • Would you like to attend Stampin UP Convention and meet over 3,000 other women who share your stamping passion?
  • Would you like to be the CEO of your own business?
  • Would you like to start that business for $175.00?
  • Would you like to earn extra income while stamping and sharing what you love?

If you said yes to any of the above, let's talk about you becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator.

  • As a DEMONSTRATOR, there is no obligation to sell or hold workshops. You are in control and can decide if you wish to be a Hobby Demonstrator or a Career Demonstrator and you can change your mind any time you like.
  • Choose from Two Starter Kits: 

image

Join My Team……view a short video before joining.

I can support you if you are local or if you are long distance…..so no worries there. I have several Demonstrators signed under me from all over the country…..and would love to have you join us.

Thanks for stopping by…….

post signature

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thank you for using the stamp set, I wish more demos would showcase this set, beautiful card, TFS!