Monday, January 17, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!! FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY!!!

Hi  Everyone,

No share today but I do have some BREAKING NEWS!!!!

I just got back from Leadership Conference in Nashville and had a fabulous time. While there Stampin’ Up! gave all the attendees a special GIFT to pass onto one Special Person. That person could be you!!!

How would you like to start your own Stampin’ Up! Business? Have you ever thought about it before but maybe it wasn’t the right time or it was not in your budget? How would you like to be able to start it now? Like as soon as we can get the paperwork filled in and sent? How would you like to get over $350 of merchandise in your kit for FREE?!?!? That’s right FREE!!!!!

starter_kit_thumb

Here is all you have to do…..I’d love to be able to select you all for the FREE KIT but am limited to one….so please, please contact me immediately  at leeconrey@bellsouth.net and tell me why you should get the FREE KIT and what your plan is for starting your business. Based on the answers I receive I will select one person and YOU will be in business! One of the criteria is that you do want to start a business and plan on working it….at least part time and that you plan on recruiting. That’s a start, isn’t it? I will select the New Demonstrator on Wednesday night at 9PM.

You don’t have to live close to me to participate you just have to be motivated. I will be your upline and your support for any questions you might have and give you the support you need.

So what do you think? think you are ready to join my Team?

Remember to send me the reasons why I should select you…..and do it quickly as time is of the essence!!

Please when you email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net also include your phone number so we can chat.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

post signature

No comments: