October’s National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Inspire, Create & Share with Pretty in Pink to Spread Awareness
Aren’t these Pinks just the best? What an awesome time to remember someone that has had Breast Cancer with a homemade Gift Of Love. Remember Ladies to do those self exams and to get those Mammograms….it’s that simple and that important. In the meantime….enjoy our Pink Products brought to you exclusively from Stampin’ Up!
Pretty in Pink Products
1. Cardstock – 8-1/2 x 11 & 12 x 12 pkgs.
2. Classic Ink Stamp Pad
3. Classic Ink Refill
4. Stampin’ Write Marker
5. 5/8” Grosgrain Ribbon
6. Craft Ink Refill – use with new uninked Craft Pad (Holiday Mini item)
7. 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon
8. 1-1/4” Wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
9. 3/8” Taffeta Ribbon
10. Simply Adorned Charm – pink the insert
11. Supernova Fine Stampin’ Glitter (inc. pink)
12. 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (white borders)
13. Décor Element – Manhattan Flower
14. Simply Sent Sweet Hello Kit – includes pink ribbon rosette flowers to attach to card
15. Décor Element – Upsy Daisy
16. Jumbo Stampin’ Around Cartridge (blank) – ink with the classic or craft pink reinker of your choice
17. Ribbon of Hope – Single Stamp
18. Décor Element – Faith, Hope, Love & Life
Many of these products are also available in other light or “ dark pink” colors: Rose Red, Melon Mambo and the lighter newly returned Pink Pirouette or Blushing Bride!
There are more Pretty in Pink Décor items and Stencil images for inking in the new Definitely Decorative Catalog. More wonderful stamps too in the full catalog.
Décor Elements can be broken up into smaller pieces for small projects and applied to mugs, tiles, votive candle holders, plates, laptops, pictures. Many other imaginative uses as well – apply to walls, mirrors, windows, Cars or other large surfaces.
Please feel free to order these products from your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator or if you don’t have on….visit my website here an place your order there.
Christmas Countdown #2
Are you ready for a sneak peek? Sign up for my news letter (you don’t have to if you already have) on my right side bar and you will receive the Free PDF file showing you how to make this.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back tomorrow.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!