Friday, October 1, 2010

French Foliage Workshop Case

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a Workshop card I will be doing this week. My Hostess wanted a pretty Fall card and I think this is it!

I actually cased this from my dear friend Sandy MacIver, she is so talented. See here card here

I changed it up just a tad as I didn’t have all the goodies Sandi had!

French Foliage case 002

This French Foliage set is just exquisite with all of the leaf line details. I just love it. It’s so pretty with all different colors. I used Cherry Bobble, Pear Pazzazz and Early Espresso just like Sandi. I did add some new Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon…OMG to die for!!! Of course I used my Magic Bow Maker for the bow (found on my right sidebar).

I hope you enjoyed my share today and hope my workshop attendees like it too. Thanks Sandy for the inspiration!!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

3 comments:

Yvonne Russell said...

Gorgeous card. I love this stamp set (on my wish list), and you've really showcased it beautifully here. Love it.

Mitzi said...

Beautiful card, Lee.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

This is STUNNING. I just love this set and can't make it too often is too many colors. Just beautiful.