Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Did You Guess My Countdown to Christmas Idea? …and Special Bundles From Stampin’ Up!

Have you figured it out yet?

Isn’t this an elegant box? For those of you that signed up for my newsletter on my right sidebar you will be receiving this Box Tutorial in you email inbox..

View from the side…….

Countdown to Christmas 030 Here is an view from the top? See the Truffles? Yum!!!

Countdown to Christmas 035

This box just reminds me of a Black Tie Event….don’t you think. It was fun to make and hopefully my recipient will like it.

Keep checking back and watch for my next Countdown to Christmas!! Remember all you have to do to get the Tutorial is sign up for my newsletter on my right sidebar.

More box ideas coming tomorrow……

On to the Bundles

Here is the Bundle Deal of the Century...make sure to check it out. I mean really...the Vintage Christmas Bundle is only $19.92 for the Clear Mount Stamps Set and the Fabulous Designer Paper that goes so well with it. Make sure to check it out below.
If you decided to purchase you can either email me here or place an order online at my Stampin' Up! Store....click on Products and then Shop Now.
THE BUNDLE SALE
bells and boughs stamp setdeck the halls designer paper
Vintage Christmas Bundle #124067 wood $23.92
Vintage Christmas Bundle #124068 clear $19.92
contempo christmas stamp setjolly holiday designer paper
Contempo Christmas Card Bundle #124071 wood $20.72
Contempo Christmas Card Bundle #124072 clear $17.52
tags til christmasdecorative label punch
Tags Til Christmas Bundle #124077 wood $38.32
Tags Til Christmas Bundle #124078 clear $31.92
gifted stamp setmini lunch sacks
Gift Packaging Bundle #124083 wood $26.32
Gift Packaging Bundle #124084 clear $19.92
charmed stamp setsimply adorned charmsimply adorned chain
Simply Adorned Gift Bundle #124076 $39.88
chunky framedotted flourish
Frame Gift Bundle #124075 $19.92
ALL bundles represent a 20% savings from catalog pricing.
Thanks for stopping in and I will be back in a week or so with more Stampin' Up! News.

Thanks for stopping in and as usual……

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

2 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

whowzers my friend you created such a BEAUTIFUL ELEGANT BOX
I love it
you do such clean work and YOU Inspire me
GREAT JOB sweetie
hug to you

Vicky said...

wow Lee, I LOVE your elegant box!!! it's gorgeous!!! TFS!
Vicky