Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Merry Crittermas….again!

Hi Everyone,

I know you are probably tired of seeing the same set again…but look at all the possibilities with this set.

You know I’m not into cutsey that much, but I love the possibilities with this.

Kelly, one of my Hostesses wants to use the Fancy Favor Box Die at her workshop at the end of the month. Of course I wanted to make something special for her, so this is what I’ve done.

Merry Crittermas Box 003

Is that kitty not the cutest? I can’t wait to take this set to Atlanta with me so my granddaughter can play with it.  she is going to love it. I know I do!!!

Supplies:

Fancy Favor Box #115965  $39.95

Extra Large Decorative Label #120907  $16.95

1/2” Seam Binding (Cherry Cobbler) $120992   $6.95

12 x12 Very Vanilla Card Stock #119951  $6.95

Jolly Holiday DSP #117159  $9.95

Watercolor Pencils #101879  $19.95

Blender Pens #102845    $9.95

Sticky Strip #104294   $6.95

Glimmer Brads #121006    $4.95

So what do you think Kelly and I should put in this cute little box for her Party? Candy, Cookies???? We’d love to hear….

Thanks for stopping by and as always…

Have a Stampinglee Good day!

post signature

6 comments:

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

pack your summer clothes for Atlanta, it's hot hot hot here. Hope you enjoy your visit with your grand daughter. how did you make the tag?

Lisa
robbysmommyga@aol.com

sandi maciver said...

Good morning my friend, I just LOVE this little box/bag that you made, so much so, I'm casing it today, tee hee, and I love your little tag trick with the punch, you little smarty pants you, I'm
"borrowing" that idea too, tee hee....
My Vote on what Kelly should put in it, CHOCOLATE OF COURSE!...Have a great party Kelly, Hope you earn a boatload of Hostess Rewards

Joy said...

Lee,
Since we're having an early Christmas, there will be Christmas cookies at the party. What to put in the box... the possibilities are endless, candied nuts, cupcakes, cookies, home made candy, maybe caramel popcorn... I can't wait to use this box idea for gifts!

Tammy Q Howell said...

What a cute box! Love that gift tag with the punch! I know the colors wouldn't coordinate, but I would put goldfish in there since it is a kitty singing for her supper! LOL

Carol said...

absolutely adorable bag/box...to be filled with anything chocolate and/or sweet treats! Have fun and know the ladies will love making it!

Kelly said...

Lee, This is awesome and you made the little kitty like my very own!! I cant wait to make this and the ideas to fill it are endless!