Monday, August 23, 2010

Stamping With My Girls Today!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a few cards I made this morning that I will be doing with my Pace Girls today. The Pace Center for Girls is a school for Girls at Risk. I go over there once a month and teach them how to stamp. You may recall I did a Benefit with some of my downline to Build them a Stampin’ Corner in their school. They are really enjoying it.

So here is what we will be doing today.

They are quick and simple cards and I think they will like them. The Wow Flower set I found on my shelf this morning so will donate it to the school as they write (or are begining to) Thank You Cards.Crd Sample for Event and Pace Cards August 013

So that is my little share for today. I’m sorry I haven’t posted for a few days. I’ve had workshops all weekend. Nothing like Partying all the time. If you’d like to become a Demonstrator and Party all the time just let me know…..I’d love to have you on my team!!

Thanks for stopping by and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: