Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Perfect Opportunity For You….

Can you just believe this???? You can actually rejoin Stampin’ Up! for $35.00!!!! I know, it’s unheard of but true!!! But hurry this offer ends on July 31st. To qualify for this you had to have belonged to the Stampin’ Up! family before…..It’s their way of saying “ We want you back” and my way of saying “I’d love to have you on my team”!! I’m building my team and have several out of state Demonstrators already and would love to have you join with me today. I offer downline support on a personal level as well as by group…..so what are you waiting for and what do you have to lose???? Check out the list of supplies that will be sent to you for the $35 you will be investing. The Catalogs alone are worth over $80!!!!! So if nothing else you and your friends can enjoy those!!

Rejoin Stampin' Up! 

The kit does not include any Stampin' Up! merchandise but we know you already have lots of that!! You will receive just the catalogs and paperwork you need to get started again:
2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
Guest invitation postcards (100)
Customer order forms (50)
2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
Celebrando Creatividad (1)
Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription
For just $35, you can re-start your Stampin’ Up! Business or just do it for the Discount. Everyone is welcome!!!! Come on, join my team and enter my Recruit Password of STAMPINGLEEYOURS, we will do it together!
___
E-mail me  at leeconrey@bellsouth.net if you have any questions……also find out about the new career plan and how much easier it’s going to be to earn Free product and trips!!!!!! I also have Incentives for my Team Members as well.

With a brand new catalog to share with your friends and family, this is the perfect time to re-sign up with Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you soon.

…and as always…..

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: