Thursday, June 10, 2010

Very Vintage and Guest Designer

Hi Everyone,

I’ve got a special share today. First I’d like to post a card I will be doing for my next Technique Class. It’s showcasing the Very Vintage Wheel. We’ll be doing a little “Faux Linen” with it.Faux Linen 008_thumb[10]

Soft and pretty and just a bit vintage. Hope you like it.

Make sure to check out my Magic Bow Maker in my Side Bar on the Right. You can click on The words "Magic Bow Maker" to purchase ...it's that simple.

…next I’d like to show you some Flip-flops…..

These were done after my camp where we did a flip-flop card. Well Kim Bloomer my Guest Designer went home and elaborated on them….check these out. She is so colorful!! In more ways than one. I just love her to death. Thanks for sharing these Kim….too cute!!!

Faux Linen 001

Aren’t these just adorable? Make sure to leave Kim a comment…..she’ll really get a charge out of it. Love ya Kim!!!

That’s it for today…thanks for stopping by and make sure to have a………

Stampinglee Good Day!!

post signature

8 comments:

sandi maciver said...

Oh my goodness, KIM, these are amazing, I'm going to be casing these for sure!.

Susan said...

super cute & another great twist to the flip flop

Jan L said...

These flip flops are really cute! You took a cute concept and made it even more appealing!

Pat said...

Absolutely adorable! I'll have to try my hand on making them. My GD will be 15 this summer and they would really be cute as her birthday card! Thanks for sharing them!

Shari Winterstein said...

These are so cute. I would like to leave a comment, but can't find her blog address :( AND I love you card using the wheel - my favorite wheel. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

PS: I'm sure her address is here somewhere but when one is officially old one needs a great deal of help! LOL

ktstamps said...

Kim, I want the pattern...these flip flops are sooo awesome. Thank you for sharing these with us! You are a great artist! kt

grandmalee said...

What a great job on these!!!! Great colors & I love all of the extras that you added! Great for people of all ages!

elaine said...

Kim, you are an awesome stamper! I love the colors and bling and the dragonfly one is so fun. Thanks for sharing your talent on Lee's blog. Maybe you should have your own blog!