Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Krista’s Sketch Challenge~Upsy Daisy

Good Morning Everyone,

Here is the third  challenge card I have done for Krista’s  challenge. Krista was kind enough to have me as Guest Designer for the month of June. Thanks Krista.

Here is the sketch:

Sketch Challenge 36 (2)

…and my interpretation…

Sketches and 5th ave 003

I’ve showcased the Upsy Daisy Stamp set and stamped it with Summer Sun and daubbered the edges with Really Rust. I have the same colors for the mats and scalloped strip running across. I found the Polka Dot Crushed Curry Ribbon matched really well so added that for a little extra. I then ran a few scraps through my Big Shot using my little Butterfly Sizzlet. I love that little thing.

Oh, I removed the Summer Sun from the stems with a Blender pen and then filled in with a Old Olive Marker. I didn't get them all but that’s the way I wanted it!!! hehe

Thanks for stopping by and wish you all a ….

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

2 comments:

Firenze said...

Soooo pretty! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards

lisa808 said...

The two-tone daisies look so pretty.