Monday, June 28, 2010

Krista’s Color Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Time for another Color Challenge from Krista. Wow! These are colors I would probably not do together…but they are quite clean and stunning together. I hope you will visit her Krista’s challenge blog and see the fab cards over there.

ColorChallengeTemplate

….and here’s my Card….

Krista Challenge Card #38 002 

You can’t see but I’ve run the front of the Yellow through the Big Shot using a Impressions Plate….the one that looks like bark to me. It’s very subtle but you can see it.

The always artichoke it the tree limb and the Gray of course is the Bird, Mat and Gorgeous Satin Ribbon.

The Bow was made with my handy dandy Magic Bow Maker,

image

which I have for sale on my right side bar. I hope you will take a look. It makes the Best Bows and so easy!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon.

Now go out and have a …….

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

No comments: